Yes - We are currently open for all bookings to the general public.
Due to the COVID-19 lock down being lifted, our depots / locations will re-open to the general public on Thursday 14th May 2020 to assist you with all your moving needs.
Level 2 is not a return to normal and that we all must play our part in continuing to follow the rules and eliminate the virus. We also understand the importance for people to move stuff and get the economy moving again.
All of our hires will now need to be conducted at distance. Rest assured you will still receive the excellent service you are used to it will just be a little different like most things these days.
All hires must be booked one of 3 ways
1) On line www.hanson.net.nz
2) Via Email firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Over the phone 03 4536576
4) In Person at our depot (but at a distance)
All bookings must
1) Be paid over internet banking 2 days prior to collection or with a debit card or a credit card
2) Hire agreement to be signed on line via a link
3) From 14th May 2020 we can meet and greet you, but we still prefer to keep our distance